1. Don’t be overly emotional. I totally understand, things don’t always go the way we want. But does it make you feel better throwing a fit about it, or crying/worrying about it constantly? No. Things work out the way they’re suppsed to. Even if it’s not exactly what we want or hope for. Learn to have faith.
2. Never give up. Like I said in my previous post, you’ve gotta take baby steps and really push for what you want. Are you always going to succeed the first time you do/try something? Probably not. Should you give up? Goodness, no! Keep trying!
3. Don’t take thing too seriously. Seriously, don’t. Life is too short to be serious ALL the time. There isa time and a place for seriousness, but something you just need to stop and laugh at your problems. Learn to let go and have fun!
4. Don’t make things complicate. Nobody likes complicated, so keep is simple. It’s as easy as that!
5. Stay young. Have you ever noticed how kids are ALWAYS HAPPY? It’s because they don’t worry, or give up, or make things complicated. They just have fun and live life. So make sure you take the time to be a kid!