1. Walking Aids Digestion: Research shows that a post-meal walk can aid digestion and help control blood sugar levels.
2. Its Good For Your Bones: It helps build strength for your bones better than biking or swimming!
3. It’s Low Impact: Our bosies need a break from the strenuous exercises most of us do, and walking is a good way to keep your heart pumping even if you’re not doing an intense workout. Listen to your body, and know when you need a day to just take a nice long walk.
4. It Can Improve Your Mood: Walking can help to clear your head and can be a form of meditation for some.
5. Walking Cures Laziness: When you’re not feeling up to your normal everyday workout, there’s no reason not to take a walk! 🙂