1. You Don’t Have To Care What You Look Like. Seriously. You can rock whatever look you want. Unbrushed hair, mismatched workout clothes, you name it. So nice, right?
2. Never Worry About Weather. Too cold out? Snowing or raining? Don’t feel like going outside? No problem. Just go to your workout area and push play!
3. Get Your Workout Face On! Is it just me, or does anyone else make weird faces when they challenge themselves to push a little harder during their workout routine? Well, I’m glad no one but me sees it. Haha.
4. The Germs On The Equipment Are Just Yours. This is probably my biggest reason for working out at home. I just can’t imagine touching gross, sweaty, germ covered equipment that hundreds of other people have touched. I don’t care if they “clean” it. Just yuck!
5. Pass Out When You’re Done. For real. After pushing yourself to work harder; you can literally sprawl out on the floor in the comfort of your own home, catch your breath, then fuel up on some post workout goodness.